Browse this Premier San Diego DUI Lawyer Info Source!
Complete, worry-free San Diego DUI information shows you…
- California drunk driving laws
- California DUI penalties
- San Diego DUI police evidence
- Saving your California or out of state driver’s license
- DMV suspensions and hearings
- What must be done within 10 days of a San Diego DUI arrest
- San Diego DUI courts and DMV
- San Diego DUI breath test defenses
- San Diego DUI blood test defenses
- Avoiding a San Diego DUI
- Military base DUI
- San Diego DUI expungement
- San Diego DUI attorney and lecturer Rick Mueller’s exclusive drunk driving defense biography
- Why you need a premier San Diego DUI Specialist attorney
- What is now important to do next.
Rick is the only San Diego DUI lawyer who is the Editorial Consultant for the most comprehensive reference book for California DUI law, California Drunk Driving Law, the book known as California’s Bible of DUI Defense. Rick is a Specialist member of the California DUI Lawyers Association, and a member of the National College for DUI Defense & the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Rick Mueller is the attorney for the San Diego County DUI Law Center, a Professional Corporation, which focuses on California DUI and DMV law. He has been in practice since 1983 and received his Juris Doctor degree from Chicago Kent College of Law.
Rick taught at the Mexican American Bar Association’s annual DUI seminar at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles.
Rick recently lectured on Advanced Strategies and Tactics for Handling California DMV APS Cases at the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice Annual Rules of the Road DUI Seminar, in Rancho Mirage. Rick has been a featured Speaker at numerous DUI / DMV seminars in San Diego County in the last several years and is frequently chosen to deliver lectures on the subject of defending driving under the influence cases and DMV hearings. Rick regularly speaks at Strategies in Handling DUI Cases seminars, and has spoke at the DUI & Drug Defense seminar, the Bar Association’s Drunk Driving – DMV seminars, and the California Public Defenders’ DUI training seminars.
Well-known and highly respected attorney Rick Mueller specializes exclusively in California DUI and DMV law. With extensive experience and valuable resources, Rick has earned a reputation in California for successfully representing DUI / drunk driving clients and is considered to be among the best DUI defense lawyers in San Diego.
Rick’s knowledge is often sought out by other criminal defense attorneys in San Diego who take on DUI cases. Rick stays on the cutting edge of DUI / DMV issues in San Diego California drunk driving defense cases by keeping up with current California DUI laws, the latest California drunk driving case rulings, DUI science literature, national & California state legal treatises, and scholarly articles written in the area of San Diego California DUI / drunk driving defense.
For independent ratings of San Diego DUI attorney Rick Mueller and other lawyers so you can choose the right lawyer
* World’s largest legal directory
* Unbiased Avvo Rating
* Disciplinary sanction history (none)
* Ratings and reviews from clients & other DUI lawyers
You may face loss of employment, family repercussions, San Diego County Jail custody, loss of your driving privilege, huge fines, California DUI alcohol program, a vehicle ignition interlock device, vehicle impound/forfeiture, community service, trash detail, DMV hassles, high California DUI insurance rates, . You may be worried, suffering from unnecessary anxiety, and seek immediate help. You may not know what to do, how to do it, or what to do first. You really want sincere solutions to your San Diego DUI. Proper San Diego DUI help is here.
A San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving conviction can result in loss of reputation, costly fines, attendance at alcohol or education classes, suspension or revocation of your license, stigma, and increase in and / or cancellation of automobile insurance, installation of an ignition interlock device in your car, and, in perhaps, jail or prison. In San Diego California, where drivers must use freeways, and public transportation is generally lacking, losing the privilege to drive can ruin a person’s employ or career, not to mention one’s personal life.
San Diego DUI lawyer Rick Mueller personally handles every San Diego drunk driving case with the needed care and attention you deserve. Initially, Rick can immediately show you how to get your hard copy California driver’s license back today and successfully help you get your driver’s license suspension stayed (stopped) pending resolution of the DMVstop ‘n snatch / administrative per se hearing. You will be free to drive anywhere in San Diego & elsewhere: to work, school, and other personal places you like to go to.
Rick will personally do a thorough San Diego DUI defense investigation & DUI discovery process, including Rick’s personal review of each and every document, police report, DMV DS 367 sworn Officer’s Statement, San Diego DUI test record, San Diego DUI witness statements, and your version of events by you completing the critical free San Diego DUI Attorney Evaluation. San Diego DUI / Drunk Driving lawyer Rick Mueller will undoubtedly strive to successfully achieve the best possible outcome for you!
Some excellent questions to begin asking when searching for a San Diego California DUI lawyer are:
- What are his/her California DUI attorney’s qualifications?
- Is he/she a Specialist member of the California DUI Lawyers Association?
- How long has he/she been a member of the National College for DUI Defense?
- Does he/she teach other attorneys in San Diego how to handle DUI cases?
- Is he/she a Contributing Editor to the Bible for California DUI Defense – California Drunk Driving Law?
- Was he/she recently asked to be a Contributing Editor/Author to the hottest/best-selling DUI book: Attacking and Defending Drunk Driving Tests?
- Does he/she maintain a library of DUI materials, books, manuals, studies, memos, points & authorities and documents solely designed to help a person accused of a San Diego County DUI?
- How much of his/her practice is DUI Defense?
- Is he/she quick and thorough when responding to emailed questions or concerns?
Your mailbox gets filled with embarrassing words printed on the envelopes, such as:
- Drunk Driving
- Former Prosecutor
- Legal advertisment
- Law Offices
Remember: Good San Diego lawyers are not cheap. Cheap San Diego lawyers are usually not any good. And whether or not the lawyer or attorney sending mail in San Diego are really DUI lawyers or DUI attorneys is an important Question.[Please note: San Diego DUI attorney Specialist Rick Mueller does not compete with these solicitation mail lawyers.]